Aristotle: An Educational Biography Continuum (2010); Bloomsbury (2014)
A-Z of Philosophy, Continuum (2008)
Also translated into Turkish A'dan Z'ye Felsefe and Portuguese Filosofia de A A Z: Um Guia Completo (Em Portugues do Brasil
John Locke: An Educational Biography Continuum (2007); Bloomsbury (2014)
An Introduction to Political Philosophy Continuum (2007)
Human Rights and Military Intervention Ashgate (2002) co-edited with Richard Norman.
A Philosophy of WarAlgora (2002).
Founding Editor: Military Ethics Encyclopedia Online
Political Philosophy Editor, Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
IEP articles written:
• Philosophy of War
◦ Now translated into Romanian by Irina Vasilescu: Filosofia Razboiului
• The Political Philosophy of John Locke
• Just War Theory
• Political Philosophy
• Political Realism
• Philosophy of Love
◦ (also translated into Hungarian by Elana Pallet: Pacifizmus http://sc-journal.com/pacifizmus/)
◦ (also translated into Hungarian by Elana Pallet: Egoizmus http://sc-journal.com/egoism/)
◦ And Ukranian http://eustudiesweb.com/egoism/
◦ And Estonian http://www.autoteileprofi.ch/blog/2017/02/09/egois... by Valerie Bastiaan.
I'm the founding editor of two digital magazines: Prosper Magazine, which integrates ideas and applications to help people grow and develop and The Economics Circle, which reviews key theories and applications in economics and how they apply to the world.
• “John Locke and Early Childhood Education,” in The Sage Handbook of Philosophy of Education. Eds. R.Bailey, D.Carr, R.Barrow, and C.McCarthy. Sage: London (2009)
• “The Philosophical Warrior,” in Military Ethics and Irregular Warfare, eds. Don Carrick, Paul Robinson, Nigel de Lee, and Don Carrick. Ashgate: Aldershot (2009)
• “The Ethical Warrior”, Military Ethics, eds. Paul Robinson, Nigel de Lee, and Don Carrick. Ashgate: Aldershot (2008).
• “John Locke’s Morality of War” in Journal of Military Ethics, Vol.4, Issue 2, (2005)
• “The Rules of War in Sub-Saharan Africa” in Just War in Comparative Perspective, ed. Paul Robinson (2005)
• “Stretching Humanitarianisms: Cultural and Aesthetic Values and Military Intervention,” co-written with H. Eisenhut, in Human Rights and Military Intervention, eds. Alexander Moseley and Richard Norman (2002)
• “Is war a spontaneous Hayekian institution?” in Peace and Change, February 2002. Now on https://www.academia.edu/6084083/Is_War_A_Hayekian...
• “Liberalism and Suicide Bombers,” in Moral Musings, 1998.
Wither This Land (2001)
Vestiges of Freedom (2004)
The Turning Away (unpublished)